Close your eyes and picture the Samsung Galaxy S6, but the way you wanted it to be, not the way it came out. Now open them and look at the Galaxy S7. Better? Let’s see.
The Galaxy S6 was Samsung’s response to growing criticism that the design of its high-end models just didn’t live up to their price tag and market position. Okay then, a dual-glass sandwich with aluminum all around is premium enough, but you had to live without the storage expansion, replaceable battery and protection against the elements that were all available in the Galaxy S5.
The Galaxy S7 marks the return of the microSD slot and water-proofing, and while the battery is still sealed (which doesn’t seem likely to change going forward), Samsung has been a lot more generous with the capacity for this generation.
Samsung Galaxy S7 key features
- Premium dual-glass design, aluminum frame
- 5.1″ Super AMOLED display, QHD (1,440 x 2,560) resolution, ~577ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Exynos 8890 chipset: quad-core 2.6 GHz Mongoose + quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53, Mali-T880 MP12 GPU (our review unit)
- Snapdragon 820 chipset: dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM; 32GB/64GB of built-in storage, microSD up to 200GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz and Samsung Pay
- 12MP camera, f/1.7 aperture, 1,4micron pixel size, phase-detection diodes at every pixel in the sensor, 4K video recording, LED flash, optical image stabilization
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture, QHD video, HDR
- Active noise cancellation via dedicated mic
- Fingerprint scanner
- LTE Cat.9, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, IR port, Bluetooth 4.2, ANT+
- 3,000mAh battery, fast wired and wireless charging (Qi/PM
- No FM radio
- No IR blaster
- No stereo speakers
More visuals on the Phone below..****Ps the video was shot by a Samsung Glalaxy S7 courtesy of GSMArena Official ..what’s you take?
Reference : http://www.gsmarena.com/